Old June 30th 05, 05:00 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

KØHB wrote:

wrote

Where did the six volts come from out in your boonies?

Wind-powered charger on the roof of the barn. (Not all windmills pumped water).

Where did the B+ come from? Dynamotor, vibrator, batteries?

---

Most of the classic windcharger systems I know of were nominally 32
volts. When I lived in a rural part 2-land, windmill towers were still
plentiful, although most held TV antennas.

73 de Jim, N2EY

And there were 'farm' sets that worked off of 32 volts, some had
vibrator power supplies but some used 32 VDC as the B+. The 32 volt
systems used outlets just like 110vac outlets.