Old June 30th 05, 10:02 PM
an_old_friend

From: "bb" on Wed 29 Jun 2005 21:01

K4YZ wrote:
bb wrote:
wrote:

Stebie is very, very busy trying to light his match to blaze
hisself in the glory and majesty (his idea) of MARS-manship.
[ASSISTANTS get like that some times...]

I can't accept his claims to have been in MARS in any capacity. The
ignorance he has displayed wrt MARS is too vast.

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiight.

Coming from a documented chronic liar and a pathetic old man who
has NO practical experience in Amateur Radio OR MARS, this is
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal impressive (not)....

Losers both.

Steve, K4YZ

Steve, calling names and stretching out words with lots of extra
letters lends nothing to your non-existent credibility.

break

Stebie has all the charm and warmth of Godzilla on a bad hair
day...

Or on a Good hair day

And you plugging into an aircraft intercom is not communications
experience.

Yes, it might be...the ASSISTANT NCOIC of MARS may need to ask
the chief NCOIC of MARS how to tune up a tube transmitter:
"Is it peak the plate and dip the grid or the other way around?"

Important, vital, radio communications to keep democracy safe
in the free world...by handling H&W messages to the folks at
home.

I do not beleive you when you claimed having held a leadership position
in MARS. Had you ever actually held such a position, you would have
been given a letter of appointment. That's how its done. So show it.

Stebie no gots da written orders. His word is his "bond." Of
course, the bond papers haven't been filed in this court, but
that is just a triviality. :-)

In reality, an ASSISTANT NCOIC position might just be on the
regular Morning Report of his Company. The ones actually
listed for any station would be the KEY people...first the OIC,
then the NCOIC. [Officer In Charge, Non-Commissioned Officer
In Charge for the civilian readers]

MARS doesn't normally operate IN the USA ham bands but that seems
a minor technicality in here. All is pomp and circumstance and
medals and titles with Stebie. In fact, Stebie seems to regard
this entire newsgroup as his personal blog to carry on the endless
nastygrams he sends chewing out those he no like.

We no gots Stebie papers, no evidence, no proof. We all take his
"word" for everything. Stebie RULES. :-)

Lennie don't take this the wroung way but I realy wish you were wroung
about Stevie