Old July 1st 05, 04:14 AM

From: on Thurs 30 Jun
2005 17:21

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
Kim wrote:
"Michael Coslo" wrote in message

Yeah, "haters" was the wrong choice of word in retrospect.

- Mike KB3EIA -

No it's not Mike. There are Morse Code haters out there. Lennie the
loser is one of the main ones.

"Loser?!?" :-)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

Do you want me to give a precis of what I've WON out of life so
far or are you content to vent your enlarged spleen of anger
on what you think I wrote before? I can do that but it only
arouses more ANGER and assorted assinine abuse from the PCTA
crowd here.

There is NO "hate" except for all the Coders angry and upset that
no-coders don't give the Coders the "respect and honor" the Coders
think they deserve. In AMATEURISM, that small segment of the
entire radio world.

The U.S. amateur radio morse code TEST should go, Dannie. The
Coders will go soon enough. The code TEST has outlived its
usefulness long ago.

The Coslonaut started this thread with a pre-loaded emotional-
content-wrapped "question." Coslonaut does that from time to
time, desiring to be a Mover and Shaker in this newsgroup. He
might mean well (sometimes) but he has bought into the morse
myths and bravely trying to become an olde-fahrt hamme.

On your other posting -

Speaking of AC plugs Lennie the loser....how about doing us all a favor and
show your "eeee" competence at a level we all know you are at? Stick your
index finger and the little finger into the AC plug and write us a technical
report on the results.

It's IEEE, not "eeee," Double-Dipped Southern-Fried Dumm**** Dannie.
Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, a professional
association. Roughly a quarter million members worldwide.

LONG before I joined the IEEE in 1973 I knew better than to "stick
fingers into an AC socket." Nominal 115 VAC can be LETHAL, Dannie.

Follow the "30-30" rule: Anything above 30 Volts and/or above
30 mA source current can cause heart fibrilation and resulting
death...if the conducting path is through the upper chest area.

At present I can measure the voltage across an AC outlet. With
precision I would use my 4 1/2 digit DVM (made in France), secondly
with one of my 3 1/2 digit DVMs (made in China), thirdly with my
home-built expanded scale voltmeter that is part of a variable
autotransformer controlled 135 W AC source for measuring power
supply stability. For just presence or absence of AC voltage, a
cute little non-contacting capacitive-sensing light/clicker will
do (made in China, bought at Lowes)...or just plugging in a 115
V lamp. No problem. I would have listed my AC chart recorder but
I ran out of paper about 9 years ago and haven't had a need to use
it since. Got that in a trade for other things even longer ago.
It still works fine without chart paper but only for short periods
of about 20 minutes using 8 1/2 x 11 paper.

Putz.

Now now, Dannie. You are UPSET and wanting to FIGHT with someone.

Did you lose a fight with that quadruplegic down at VFW hall again?

Don't try to "tell" me about radio communications, Dannie, you will
only make things worse, annoy me, and waste my time (and everyone
else's). You don't have the semantic/literary skills to outclass
me. [you never did] The best thing you are able to do in here is
to copy the antics of the Tennessee Talibanian and none of that is
any sort of "discussion." Tsk, tsk. I had hoped you were better
than that, but now you've dashed any optimistic hope with the use
of ethnic pejoratives that are not your native language.

Go work some DX on HF with CW. It will make you feel better. You
aren't even third-rate at computer-modem comms.