Old July 1st 05, 11:07 AM
Dr.Ace - WH2T

The W5YI-VEC will perform exhaustive hand lookups into their massive
collection of old callbooks for a $5 fee. Contact them at 1-800-669-9594.
Good Luck , Ace - WH2T

"Paul Traina" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,

I used to have novice call WD6BDK back in the mid to late 70s (76-79 I
think?).

I'm hoping to upgrade from a tech to an extra on Saturday, and I was
just told I could use my old expired novice call to skip element 1 (the
5wpm test). I'd rather not stress over element 1 (I can pass, but...).

If you or someone you know has an old callbook and could look me up and
scan or fax me a copy of the page, I would be eternally in your debt.

Much thanks,

Paul