Old July 1st 05, 08:03 PM
Lucky

"Brian Denley" wrote in message
quackadoodledoo wrote:

Aptly named poster

--
Brian Denley

Hi Brian

Sounds incredible but don't be so sure there is not some truth to it. Plus
the site it's on doesn't look like a quack site to me. This is who they
are{ read below}.

Also the mind is extremely capable of things of which we have no
understanding. Most of us only use 10% of our brain power. What happens when
we can use say 20 to 50% of our brain power?? What if you are born that way?

The Federation of American Scientists is a nonprofit, tax-exempt, 501c3
organization founded in 1945 as the Federation of Atomic Scientists. Our
founders were members of the Manhattan Project, creators of the atom bomb
and deeply concerned about the implications of its use for the future of
humankind. FAS is the oldest organization dedicated to ending the worldwide
arms race and avoiding the use of nuclear weapons for any purpose.

Lucky