Old July 1st 05, 09:59 PM
Dee Flint

"John Smith" wrote in message
Mike:

Yes, that quite well proves you don't even have a clue where to begin and
what would be a practical method to accomplish it...

... don't feel alone, these ancient brain deads here are in the same boat
and have ran off and ****ed off all those who can do such things...

... at first I just thought you guys were probably not interested in video
conferance by radio--now I find out you are simply unable and even lack
the basic concept of how it is done!

John

OK, SHOW US THE MATH that it can be done on HF within 300 baud. We've
already got real time video with audio on VHF and higher but show me it can
be done. Explain in detail the encryption/decryption method. And so on.

As an engineer, I can follow the math if you can post it.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE