Old February 1st 04, 04:06 AM
Dave Edwards

I have built some unbuilt Heaths (and an unbuilt Eico 753!)
and I have held on to some...and sold some.
If the box is opened up, I say build it or sell it.
Only build it if it can then be used or at least taken care of. I'd buy a
nice cover for
it right away.
If the box were sealed, I may hold on to it for a while.
I have a bunch of unbuilt pieces of test equipment, but don't really need
them...so, I'll hold on to them.
Currently working on an unbuilt Marauder! It was barely started, and never
finished. Age alone has wrecked some of the components....perhaps more than
I even know about as of yet!!
....Dave
"Brian Hill" brianehill@charterDOTnet wrote in message
Would you build this? I would. Or would you leave it because its worth so
much the way it is?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ategory=46 73

--
73 and good DXing