Old July 1st 05, 11:29 PM
bb

Paul Traina wrote:
Hi,

I used to have novice call WD6BDK back in the mid to late 70s (76-79 I
think?).

I'm hoping to upgrade from a tech to an extra on Saturday, and I was
just told I could use my old expired novice call to skip element 1 (the
5wpm test). I'd rather not stress over element 1 (I can pass, but...).

If you or someone you know has an old callbook and could look me up and
scan or fax me a copy of the page, I would be eternally in your debt.

Much thanks,

Paul

Paul, I would guess that the hams most likely to have yellowing copies
of the flying horse are the ones least interested in seeing anyone
bypass another Morse Code exam.

Good luck to you.

bb