Old July 2nd 05, 09:28 PM
Hal Rosser

I may have generalized too much. Since I found old mag-mount cb antennas at
flea markets and hamfests I assumed anyone could do the same. They were not
sold as "magnets" - they were sold as old mag-mount cb antennas. The magnets
just happened to be at the bottom of the antennas.
I suppose different flea markets have different offerings at different
times.
I should not generalize. I should have given you a story of how I had found
magnets, and infer that similar actions may have similar results.
My apologies.

"theposter" wrote in message
I have never seen magnets at those places. I have been too distracted
by the "Magnificent Nuts" there, unless that was just a typo on your
end, and that is what you were referring to.