Old February 1st 04, 09:42 PM
MR NO SPAM

Easy enough! If you didn't need them - why build? Just sell. You most likely
couldn't have recouped your time in it any way. You can always build items
from other kits or from scratch that you can use or need. I've built many
things from scratch using others ideas but incorporating my own additions or
mods to them. I had a lot of fun that way too. And yes, I've built many
kits. The only pain in the ass from scratch is, rounding up all the parts -
at times, can be a pain. I got great pleasure from the kits, but I also got
equal pleasure from having to make my own PCB, gather the parts, cut/drill
holes in the chassis, etc. A nice working finished project is always nice to
have. MNS

"MailfrmPA" wrote in message
If I had a good unbuilt kit, I'd sell it on Ebay.

I have sold two unbuit Heathkits on Ebay. Both I bought relatively cheap

at
hamfests, and sold nearly 12X more on Ebay. On was the HG-10B VFO, and the
other was an HP-23B power supply. It was agony decideing btwn the fun of
building, and the bucks to be made.

K0MB