Old July 2nd 05, 10:02 PM
Dave \Doc\ Corio

Dave "Doc" Corio wrote:
Can anyone suggest a program for Windows (2000 Pro) that will key my HF
rig for CW? I have a Rigblaster already hooked up and functioning for
the digital modes, but would like to be able to key CW.

** SNIP**

Thanks for the suggestions! Some great programs were brought to my
attention. Unfortunately, without rewiring my PC and radio, it appears
that none of them will work.

I have the CT-17 cable from the RS-232 port to the IC-746, but that
won't key the rig in CW mode. I also have the Rigblaster, which will key
the rig using the PC audio card, but it will only key it in SSB mode,
hence I lose the effects of the good CW filtering.

Oh, well! Not the end of the world by any means. Just back to the
drawing board!

Thanks again!
73
Dave