Old July 3rd 05, 12:15 AM
running dogg

dxAce wrote:

David wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:25:34 GMT, m II wrote:

David wrote:

MSNBC Analyst Says Cooper Documents Reveal Karl Rove as Source in
Plame Case

The rot goes right to the top.

These guys just never stop the good public relations with the Iraqis:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way to impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to start.

mike

Wait 'til these kids come back from Iraq with no job skills besides
turning over people's houses and shooting the occasional shadow
person. With no after-service psychiatric treatment. Just wait.

Just like you? No psychiatric treatment?

If we're lucky, all the soldiers will do is post incoherent rants on
usenet. If we're unlucky, then we're in for a rough ride.