Old July 3rd 05, 12:29 AM
running dogg

porkpie wrote:

Killing cousins of members the new government just may NOT be the way to

impress
anyone. Pure geniuses....

WHO is killing in Iraq?

Well, Li, neither side has a monopoly on that. We have 500 pound bombs;
they have car bombs.

It's time to end the war on Iraq. It should never have been allowed to

start.

Yeah, we should let the war come to us.

Actually, yeah, we should. Ever try to fight a terrorist guerrilla
insurgency in an unfriendly country on the other side of the planet? I
guarantee you that if they tried to do in New York what they're doing in
Baghdad that their asses would be in a sling so fast it would make their
heads spin. They'd have to hide out among a Christian population that
hates their guts and be faced with shipping jihadis into the US via
plane instead of across the Syrian desert. There's only so many
skyscrapers that they can fly planes into in America, and not all of
those are as easy a target as the WTC. Ever looked at the skyline of San
Francisco? As for car bombs, I suppose that the rental agencies would
start to get suspicious of lots of young Arab males renting cars that
are never returned. I swear, Americans are such wimps. If we had to
endure a tenth of what the Iraqis have endured we'd be rushing to
mosques begging for mercy. Get some backbone, people! This is war,
buckle down and fight like men or surrender.