Old July 3rd 05, 06:53 AM
Mike M.

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 04:55:27 -0400, "Bill Crocker"
wrotF:

I have a weird problem with red. My wife's Pontiac Grand Prix instrument
panel is illuminated in red, and it always looks a little blurry to me. I
think green is probably the best overall. Remember the "green screen"
monochrome IBM monitors? I actually kind of miss them. Text was sharp!

Bill Crocker

I had the same problem when I got my eyeglass prescription changed a
couple years ago. I could see green l.e.d displays fine, but red was
out of focus. I had to get the prescription changed to correct the
problem.