Old July 4th 05, 03:02 AM
an_old_friend

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"b.b." wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan/W4NTI wrote:
"bb" wrote in message
oups.com...

wrote:
http://www.radiomarine.org/NofN-6.html

73 de Jim, N2EY

How interesting.

Your just jealous that you can't copy it.

Why should he be I suspect he could copy it if wants. I suspect I could
if I cared

Lets see I have HF capplable radio, and a PC ya I can likely copy it

Dan/W4NTI

What is the PC for? To download instructions on how to operate the HF
radio? Surely not for copying Morse, right?

Dan/W4NTI

Break

Ha! You old fharts. I suppose the Op at KPH is going to send code so
poorly that a runny nosed Technician with a computer won't be able to
copy it. Sounds like W0EX.

With present licensing requirements I would say that is a 100 guaranteed.

Well if the present licensing guarantee that the morse is going to be
so badly sent that it can't be read by computer then Morse Code is dead
and lets finsih the burial

of course you don't realy belive that Dan

Dan/W4NTI