Old July 4th 05, 05:37 PM
Zed Zed

http://www.onlinehamfest.com/search.htm

Not too good, I'm afraid.

All the following return "United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern
Ireland":

G3, M3, MI, MM, GD, MX, GW, GU, MJ, 2E, 2M, 2W, etc (There are 6
different DXCC countries here),
VP, VQ (which are several different countries in the Caribbean and
East African areas).

This is the first draft and the data is from the information that I found at
arrl.org.
Please list them for me and I'll add them to the database. I need them in
this format:
VHA-VNZ|Australia|VK

The following return "No trace":

ZB, ZC, ZD, ZF.

Please enter the call sign in lower case letters as instructed above the
search box. There is a bug in the script that does not like the capital
letter "Z".

Some more development work needed, I think. A good idea, though.

73 de G3NYY

--
Walt Davidson Email: g3nyy @despammed.com