Old July 4th 05, 04:21 PM
KØHB

"John Smith" wrote

However, you guys don't care, and will go on speaking like that is not true.
Put your butt in a car, drive over to your local college and have a chat with
an electronics engineer professor there and the students--then perhaps you
will realize we who know are looking at you like some crazed manic reciting a
ridiculous mantra about code not being a hindrance and the real reason amateur
radio is dying...

John,

You're new around here, so I'll bring you up to date. I am a long time member
of NCI, and I do not support continuation of the Morse test, so spare your
jeremiads about "you guys don't care" for someone else.

Having said that, your characterization of Len as a "man before his time" is the
most laughable miscasting since someone suggested John Wayne play the part of a
queer hairdessser in a movie about the old west.

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB