Old July 4th 05, 04:35 PM
John Smith

KXHB:

I support NCI myself.

Now, that part about John Wayne as a gay hairdresser in a western, I
damn near died laughing from the visual image your words inspired in
my mind, when I read your words.

That certainly would have been a great comedy and would have stood out
in the annals of movie history, too bad you were not a movie director
back then! grin

They just don't know how to make movies like they used too...

John

"KXHB" wrote in message
ink.net...

"John Smith" wrote

However, you guys don't care, and will go on speaking like that is
not true. Put your butt in a car, drive over to your local college
and have a chat with an electronics engineer professor there and
the students--then perhaps you will realize we who know are looking
at you like some crazed manic reciting a ridiculous mantra about
code not being a hindrance and the real reason amateur radio is
dying...

John,

You're new around here, so I'll bring you up to date. I am a long
time member of NCI, and I do not support continuation of the Morse
test, so spare your jeremiads about "you guys don't care" for
someone else.

Having said that, your characterization of Len as a "man before his
time" is the most laughable miscasting since someone suggested John
Wayne play the part of a queer hairdessser in a movie about the old
west.

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB