Old July 4th 05, 07:06 PM
an_old_friend

First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

I'd guess for your answer that Morse encoded Cw isn't
allowed but you I guess answering a question si too much
for you

Hey Dump Huck, I did answer your question, and I did so quite precise=

ly. As a
licensed amateur, what part of "2K8J3E" don't you understand?

All of it. tht sort of usage is not in vogue, nor is it in english.

"...not in vogue..."

all true

crying cut for formating improvements
And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

indeed and you have a problem with that, and need to start another of
your personal attack threads

crying cut for formating improvements
! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

which even if true (and franky you have a real sample problem) has
nothing to do with the statement

What an IDIOT!

thinking somebody snide makes one an idiot,

well then Hoist you idiot

=20
Steve, K4YZ