Old July 4th 05, 05:01 PM
Neil

Thanks for the interest but he passed away over 30 years ago and 3000 miles
away.
Kind of why I'm thinking about a special rememberance for her.

"nitespark" wrote in message

Neil wrote:
Looking for an old QSL card from Merle Green (now deceased) of Baltimore

MD.
Probably from the 60's or 70's

Want to give my wife a remembrance of her father.

Chances are if it were from that era, her father kept a logbook of all
contacts, which at the times was required by the FCC. If you can locate
a logbook, you may look over some of the calls and run them through
QRZ.com and see if any of them are still around or may have a card.

Andy