Old July 5th 05, 12:33 AM
Kim

It was mostly, Dan, to highlight that mistakes--and ignorance--can and do
happen in any circumstance. That I do not understand the technicality of
most of amateur radio, is as much similar to the fact that you make common
grammatical and spelling errors in a language you fluently speak.

So, as abrasive as you are, surely you are human enough to recognize that
your criticism, chagrin, hateful conduct, and judgment of me is pretty
darned ridiculous. If you are not human enough, so be it. And, come to
think of it, your sentence structure, below, should have been: "But, come to
think of it, sham is appropriate for you, too."

You may as well define what sham I am undertaking. Are you implying that I
am not a licensed amateur radio operator? What "sham," Dan?

Kim W5TIT

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
As soon as I hit the send key I realized the error. But come to think of
it sham is appropriate for you too.

Dan/W4NTI

"Kim" wrote in message
. ..
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hey Kim.....so what?.....At least I didn't pay (how many bux???) for a
callsign that brings sham on yourself.

How you like that?

Dan/W4NTI

"shame"