Old July 5th 05, 01:39 AM

From: John Smith on Jul 4, 6:56 pm

Len:

Keep a stiff upper lip man, only poor breeding reduces one to name
calling and personal attacks--they seek to include you among their
ill-bred lot.

Er, I think they're excluding rather than including.

Something about "showing dedication and committment to the
amateur community" an' stuff like thet there... :-)

A little "blood letting" is good for the spirit, just don't take 'em
seriously.

I gave at the orifice.

Most of these zombies got no blood...like cast members of a
bad remake of "Night of the Living (radio) Dead."

It is a gorilla war here, I will grant you that, some just wear
gorilla suits, others really are.

Gorilla fighting? Si! I was at Isla Flaca with Rene Santoni.

Goodall on you! :-)

OOK! OOK!