Old July 5th 05, 01:46 AM
John Smith

LGA:

LOL! I will grant you ALL those businesses are certainly "in the
black!" One way or another...

John

"LittleGreenAlien" wrote in message
om

is that the business which is supplying medicinal marijuana to sick
people

or the AMA and drug companies which are supplying drugs to sick
people

or the pushers on the street which are supplying drugs to sick
people

i am confused, i think only some organizations and businesses can
sell drugs to sick people

"OM" wrote in message

"Art Bell" wrote in message
i fear we may soon realize "black noise."

that is bad as the terms: "a heart as black as sin", "it was the
blackest day of my life", "his black deeds were indicative of his
nature", all demonstrate

black is bad

Does this mean that it is no longer a good thing when a business
has it's
books "in the black" ??

OM