Old July 5th 05, 05:21 AM
an_old_friend

gee I wish you would not besmerch the name of a pretty good media
perosn

Bill O'Riely wrote:
bb

with his gay membership card for a san francisco bath house work

"b.b." wrote in message
oups.com...

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I gave him sepcific dates, times, places, callsigns, even
military
units of assignment where pertinent.

So

So indeed.

You and he claim I don't give specifics.

There's proof in this very forum that that assertion is a lie.

You wishing it were so doesn't make it true.

The reason that your specifics aren't being accepted is that you
have
less than a stellar record when it comes to the truth.

So...

Authentic Documentation is required. And two Photo ID's. Got any?