Old July 5th 05, 03:03 PM
John Smith

Mike:

I just did better than that, I have given you enough rope until you
have gone on and proved yourself an "argumentive nut."

Do a google, somewhere out there others have duplicated the work, I am
sure, it just isn't that easy to come up with something all that
original. Someone else has done it and probably created a webpage
about it. I came here for personal pleasure, and you are NOT my idea
of it...

I will let others now tell you why this can be done easily, I have run
out of patience with you.

Besides that, I have seen your type before, after someone practically
builds one and sticks it in your hand, you turn around to the world
and claim you "invented" it, I see you coming... ROFLOL

You are a broken record of "it's impossible!" Suck it up man, it
ain't!

John

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:

Mike:

You are pretending you could build one, trust me, I know...

Or vice versa.

This is your chance to prove me wrong.

Gotta be large, legal, and live. 7 fps is considered the least
number that will give you something that is considered "movement".

Or are you trying to tell me that the thing will only be able to do
stills?

- Mike KB3EIA -