Old September 5th 03, 09:34 AM
Dr. Slick

"Peter O. Brackett" wrote in message hlink.net...
Slick:

[snip]
Show us a passive circuit that reflects more power than
you feed it (incident), on my Daiwa meter,
and i will be VERY impressed.

I'm be waiting a long time for that schematic....

That's an easy one... simply connect a negative resistance to the end of the
line.

And don't tell me that negative resistance is not passive!

I most certainly WILL tell you that! A negative resistance can be found
in a tunnel diode, but you still need to apply a supply voltage to make
it an oscillator.

Negative resistance implies positive feedback, so i would certainly be
an active device.

Ok, show me your schematic, then.........waiting a long time......

Slick