Old July 5th 05, 05:16 PM
J Tabor

Howdy Fabian,

Great work. Most impressive, especially since I don't speak perl. G Is
your script running somewhere?

A question please? When a prefix is typed to be searched, do you search both
the "primary" and the "all prefix" lists?

Just curious. I note, in the list, the primary is not "always" included in
the "all" lists. Also there are a couple of entries where - apparently - the
listed primary is not the generally accepted primary. For example North
Korea, if I recall. Yes, I experienced brain cramps on this a couple of
weeks ago.

Jim indeed does good work with the cty.dat files.

Regards,
Jim
www.taborsoft.com
--