Old July 5th 05, 04:54 PM
Michael Coslo

John Smith wrote:
Mike:

I just did better than that, I have given you enough rope until you
have gone on and proved yourself an "argumentive nut."

Do a google, somewhere out there others have duplicated the work, I am
sure, it just isn't that easy to come up with something all that
original. Someone else has done it and probably created a webpage
about it. I came here for personal pleasure, and you are NOT my idea
of it...

I will let others now tell you why this can be done easily, I have run
out of patience with you.

Besides that, I have seen your type before, after someone practically
builds one and sticks it in your hand, you turn around to the world
and claim you "invented" it, I see you coming... ROFLOL

You are a broken record of "it's impossible!" Suck it up man, it
ain't!

Yup, that is the response I expected.

- Mike KB3EIA -