Old July 5th 05, 05:20 PM
John Smith

Mike:

Ok, I will give you the real secret, get your grandson to put one
together for you. You can claim you did it, how will we ever know?

John

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
Mike:

I just did better than that, I have given you enough rope until you
have gone on and proved yourself an "argumentive nut."

Do a google, somewhere out there others have duplicated the work, I
am sure, it just isn't that easy to come up with something all that
original. Someone else has done it and probably created a webpage
about it. I came here for personal pleasure, and you are NOT my
idea of it...

I will let others now tell you why this can be done easily, I have
run out of patience with you.

Besides that, I have seen your type before, after someone
practically builds one and sticks it in your hand, you turn around
to the world and claim you "invented" it, I see you coming...
ROFLOL

You are a broken record of "it's impossible!" Suck it up man, it
ain't!

Yup, that is the response I expected.

- Mike KB3EIA -