Old July 5th 05, 05:28 PM
John Smith

I figured this out, this is Mac Amateur World! Kind of similar to Mac
Donalds World.

Oh look, there is the Mac 'Tenna--invented my amateurs. There is the
Mac Radio--invented by Mac Amateurs. There is the "Mac Amateur Desk"
invented by amateurs and, the Mac Chair....

Ohh my gawd, I have only heard about it!!! There is the Mac Internet
invented by Mac Amateurs with a Mac WebCam hooked up and running a Mac
Operating System (probably true, I expect this bunch to run
Macintoshes!!!) And, those are real Mac Applications running on it
(probably true again.) With a Mac Mouse, Mac Keyboard and Mac Monitor
(sad, but probably true again.)

And over there!!! A Mac Data Compaction algorithm invented by the
original "Mac Amateur", how exciting!

Yeppers! A real "Mac World" out there!

John

"Michael Coslo" wrote in message
John Smith wrote:
Mike:

I just did better than that, I have given you enough rope until you
have gone on and proved yourself an "argumentive nut."

Do a google, somewhere out there others have duplicated the work, I
am sure, it just isn't that easy to come up with something all that
original. Someone else has done it and probably created a webpage
about it. I came here for personal pleasure, and you are NOT my
idea of it...

I will let others now tell you why this can be done easily, I have
run out of patience with you.

Besides that, I have seen your type before, after someone
practically builds one and sticks it in your hand, you turn around
to the world and claim you "invented" it, I see you coming...
ROFLOL

You are a broken record of "it's impossible!" Suck it up man, it
ain't!

Yup, that is the response I expected.

- Mike KB3EIA -