Old July 5th 05, 07:41 PM
K4YZ

an_old_friend wrote:

First none wonders why you consider me an idiot

You finally got one thing right this week...

K4YZ wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote

I'd guess for your answer that Morse encoded Cw isn't
allowed but you I guess answering a question si too much
for you

Hey Dump Huck, I did answer your question, and I did so quite preci=

sely. As a
licensed amateur, what part of "2K8J3E" don't you understand?

All of it. tht sort of usage is not in vogue, nor is it in english.

"...not in vogue..."

all true

Yes, it's true that you don't understand emission designators...Yet
it's supposed to be a part of your licensing scope.

crying cut for formating improvements

You cut yourself out? Why?

And get this...MARK MORGAN talking about what is or is not
"english".....

indeed and you have a problem with that, and need to start another of
your personal attack threads

It's not a personal attack, Mark. It's a professional
observation.

You have a problem with English. You're not very proficient at
it.

crying cut for formating improvements

Snipped more embarrassing stuff, you mean...

73, de Hans, K0HB

73's on an couple of snide posts is about what you'd expect

And you're one of the singularly most idiotic and narrow brained
idiots to ever be allowed to get on the Internet or hold an Amateur
Radio license!

which even if true (and franky you have a real sample problem) has
nothing to do with the statement

No...not "...even if true..."

It's absolutely true.

"Snide"...?!?!?!

What an IDIOT!

thinking somebody snide makes one an idiot

No...YOU calling Hans "snide" for having the temerity to actually
think he was doing you a favor by answering your question for you in an
accurate and prompt manner makes you an idiot.

well then Hoist you idiot

"Hoist you"...?!?!

Some gay pagan salute?

Steve, K4YZ