Old July 5th 05, 07:44 PM
K4YZ

b.b. wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

BBBWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
! ! ! ! ! !

Steve, K4YZ

Not really, Steve. We just wonder why you pay any attention in the
first place, then find it necessary to comment? I'm sure that in your
sick mind, you can justify it somehow. Best of luck getting back to
normal.

Feeling left out, Brain..?!?!

Suddenly realize you're not the ONLY chronic liar and newsgroup
ner'-do-well requiring attention?

Why don't you and Lennie keep each other back-channel-happy for a
while...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ