Old July 5th 05, 11:20 PM

From: Mike Coslo on Mon 4 Jul 2005 23:36

K=D8=88B wrote:
"Dee Flint" wrote

Please show me and everyone else how we can run more than 300 baud on HF
without exceeding reasonable band widths.

So, fit it into 3KHz, if that will be legal. John's system is
forthcoming soon. Live video will be broadcast on HF, probably in a few
months.

The Coslonaut bragged over reaching "the threshold of space" last
year. It is now nearly mid-summer and there are no signs of his
amazing feat (for which he wanted much praise) announced last
year and going where other hams have gone before.

Now the CEO-effective of Coslonautics wants a FREE education
of live, streaming, theater-quality moom pitchas over HF...when
he can't seem to grasp the fundamentals of how 56K modems work.

Weird science in here. Tsk.

Coslonaut, suck up a flaggon of Fed Std ALE before you get lost
in your own snarly rhetoric. You need some downers of some kind.

bit bit