Old July 5th 05, 11:50 PM
Dan/W4NTI

I could give a rats ass less if you, or anyone else likes my sentence
structure. I have found that when one criticizes structure and spelling,
they have run out of arguments.

As for you being a sham.....you just answered that. You come on here
trying to act like you know something about a particular subject in Amateur
Radio, and you make a complete fool of yourself. Then when someone tries
to explain it to you, you proceed to make fun of that. Or ignore him/her
totally.

And no I don't have "examples" handy. And won't waste my time looking for
any. You know that is how you are.

And no Kim , I don't think my judgment of you is all that far off. And
the majority of that is because of your choice of vanity callsigns. It
brings shame on you and the Amateur Service.

That is my opinion and if you don't like it. Tuff.

Dan/W4NTI

"Kim" wrote in message
It was mostly, Dan, to highlight that mistakes--and ignorance--can and do
happen in any circumstance. That I do not understand the technicality of
most of amateur radio, is as much similar to the fact that you make common
grammatical and spelling errors in a language you fluently speak.

So, as abrasive as you are, surely you are human enough to recognize that
your criticism, chagrin, hateful conduct, and judgment of me is pretty
darned ridiculous. If you are not human enough, so be it. And, come to
think of it, your sentence structure, below, should have been: "But, come
think of it, sham is appropriate for you, too."

You may as well define what sham I am undertaking. Are you implying that
am not a licensed amateur radio operator? What "sham," Dan?

Kim W5TIT

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
As soon as I hit the send key I realized the error. But come to think
of
it sham is appropriate for you too.

Dan/W4NTI

"Kim" wrote in message
. ..
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hey Kim.....so what?.....At least I didn't pay (how many bux???) for a
callsign that brings sham on yourself.

How you like that?

Dan/W4NTI

"shame"