Old February 5th 04, 10:51 PM
-Rev Jones

Default SCAM SCAM SCAM !

SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!
Subject: FS:Antenna Packag
Isn't this the same guy/group thats always looking for
handouts ?
Beg on month, FS: the nest month on another NG
This is absolutly discusting , does Anbody remember this posting?

=================
Subject: AMATEUR EQUIPMENT DONATION NEEDED

Newsgroups: rec.radio.swap
Date: 2004-01-23 06:22:39 PST

Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (LIMARC), is looking for DONATIONS
of "Ham" gear, like triband beams, rigs, and towers, to be used for our
Emergency Communication Stations, and Field Day.
If you have any old equipment that you're not using anymore, and would
like to donate it to our cause, we will make sure that you get a nice
letter,
being that we have 503 c(3) status with the I.R.S. ,for a tax deduction,
from
our club. We really need your help, so please try to assist us in any way
that you
can.

On 02 Feb 2004 22:34:55 GMT, (N2ION) wrote:

ANTENNA PACKAGE FOR SALE

1-KLM 2M-20LBX(20 ELEMENTS ON 2M,

1-KLM 220-22LBX(22 ELEMENTS ON 220)

4-KLM 432-30LBX(30 ELEMENTS X4 ON UHF)

4-KLM 1.2-44LBX(44 ELEMENTS X4 ON 1.2GHZ)

1-KLM 17M 3 EL BEAM(3 ELEMENTS ON 17M)

ASKING $1,300 PLUS SHIPPING(PREFER PICKUP)FOR ENTIRE PACKAGE

Good luck!