Old July 6th 05, 04:27 AM
Jim Hampton

Oh come on! Of course not.

I am simply pointing out that anonymity has been gone for a decade or more.

Doesn't make any difference whether you agree or not.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

"Han's Buddy" wrote in message

"Jim Hampton" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
John Smith II:

Yes. They do serve a very important purpose in today's world.
Anonymity is more valuable today than at any previous time in the
past. And, remailers go a long way to keeping everyone honest out
here.

John Smith

"John Smith" wrote in message
news:1120588855.30fd97cb0e920ee136693f0b467db631@t eranews...
I LOVE ANON REMAILERS!

They only are anonymous to the average John Doe.

Believe me, you say the wrong thing and attract the wrong attention,
you'll
be anonymous for only about an hour at best.

After which, you may well be thrown into prison and held without charges
for
years.

Is this a great country or what?

Get over it, anonymity has been gone for over a decade.

73 from Rochester, NY
Jim AA2QA

Oh my, are you also a NetKKKop ?