Old July 6th 05, 11:40 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

Making that same chevron again and again doesn't count.

More deceitfulness, Brain.

Why do you lie so prolifically?

Prove me wrong. Post each of your promotion orders.

Not necessary.

It's public record.

I can tell you
that, at least for Enlisted personnel in that service, politics has
NOTHING to do with it.

Above E-7? Up to E-7 you can get by on decent performance and fitness
reports, awards and decs, and TIS/TIG.

But beyond E-7, you need an O-6+ benefactor.

You mean you need to be a suck-up, don't you, Brain?

You certainly do.

Nope.

Got promoted the Marine Corps way...I earned it.

Perhaps in the Weather Service of the Blue Crew, but USMC and USN
promotion citeria is very specific.

It's very specific in all services. The top grades are also political.

Only for the top enlisted grade representitive, ie: Sergean Major
of the Marine Corps.

The rest of us (in the Corps) earned ours.

Bull#### well spun get some people very far indeed Clinton for example.

That's because ALL Clinton was was a politician, so WHAT did you
expect?

Perhaps you'd care to share your expertise in communications.

You really ought to go back to 98 and later and read some of
Markie's stuff, Jim! What a HOOT!

Steve, K4YZ

Robber's Son hootiness began on day one and continues to this very day.

You misrepresent the character of a deceased honest man.

I was commenting on your character.

Nope.

You need an English comprehension course too, Brain.

But if you want to make it about your ancestors, they got that name
somehow. Now you have it.

Not a liar, thief or deceitful man in the bunch.

You explain how they got it honestly, and provide proof.

Simple.

Show me a public record showing they didn't.

Why do you do that, Brain? (Sheesh..now I AM "losing it"...

You lost it a long time ago.

Only in expecting you to be a decent sort.

You've reproven yourself to be a chronic liar. Did it today, too.

I'm
asking a pathological liar why he's lying...Get me beer, someone!)

Bender time?

Nope.

Steve, K4YZ