Old July 7th 05, 04:23 AM
m II

Brian Hill wrote:

You miss Burr, Don't you mike? Here, let me play a little song for ya. Hit
it soft drummer!

1 ,2, 3

There's a place where lovers go to cry their troubles away and they call it
lonesome town, where the broken hearts stay. You can buy a dream or two to
last you all through the years and the only price you'll pay is a heart full

Ah. That's a sad one. Tissues for everyone bartender!

...I'm all misty eyed now..damn..I thought I'd gotten him out of my system..well,
at least it's better to dredge up the past than do what the pervert necrophiliac
Tracy Fort does, or what that self admitted bestialist Cuhulin is famous for.

I feel very small and humbled in the presence of their true evil.

mike