Old July 8th 05, 08:56 PM
Joe Analssandrini

Hello All,

I applied for my ILG password shortly after it was announced that I
would need one. I did not use my Yahoo! address as it is stated that
such sites (Yahoo!, Hotmail, etc.) are sources of "Spam" and therefore
no passwords will be sent to any e-mail addresses at these locations.
(I cannot understand how not sending passwords to a Yahoo! address will
lessen the "Spam" sent to him.) I used the address supplied by my ISP
and I received the password in one day.

Later on, I wrote to him asking about the possibility of paying for his
"premium" updates. After two months, he replied saying that it was not
possible.

You have to follow his instructions TO THE LETTER, hope that he "likes"
your ISP's name, and then have a little bit of luck.

I find that the hurdles are worth it, however, as the ILG database
seemlessly integrates with the RxWINGS Computer Control Program I use
with my AOR AR7030 Plus receiver.

There are two other databases which are very good as well:

http://www.primetimeshortwave.com/

and the PDF file available for downloading at:

http://www.wrth.com/

Both are free and excellent.

I hope this is of some use to you.

Best,