Old July 9th 05, 12:33 AM
B. Otten

It is written:

It's highly unusual to have cat 4 hurricanes so early in the season. You
see these things pop up in Spetember and October, but were still in July.

On another note, the waters around LI are unusually cool. Looks like the
flow is screwed up.

Unusual. Perhaps. But now outside the realm of possible. Just another
outlyer on the statistical curve. Nothing more. All it does is add
another data point to the process. What it does do is give the tree
huggers and environmental sky-is-falling alarmists something to point to.

And IF I'm wrong.......I'll adapt. That's science you can count upon.

bill