Old July 9th 05, 03:40 PM
cooltube

Default FA: WWII Radio, Hammarlund Spkr, Rare CB, SONAR Item, WE Headphones, STUFF all Good!

Seems that no matter how I do this, people complain.
I'd like to thank the folks that offer suggestions to those who complain
about nothing.
Also, to thos to send me E-Mail with nothing in them, they are easy enough
to delete, 100's at a time if need be!

NICE HAMMARLUND S-100 RADIO SPEAKERHQ-100/105/110NEAT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

RARE SHELL CB-12 ONE CHANNEL CB TUBE-TYPE RADIO1950's
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

VINTAGE SONAR XE-10 TUBE-TYPE FM EXCITER
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

OLD WESTERN ELECTRIC 194W HEADPHONES 2.2K OHMS1917?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

US ARMY SIGNAL CORPS BC-906-D FREQUENCY METERWWII 1943
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

12 BRAND-NEW 12V MINI-TRANSFORMERS, 120vacQRP, HAM NR!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

P & H ELECTRONICS AFC-2 AUDIO COMPRESSION AMPLIFIERNR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

GOLD LINE GLC 1091 WATTMETER 10/100/1000WATTS NICE & NR
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT