Old September 5th 03, 06:09 PM
Roy Lewallen

No, I don't have a problem, nor did I make a mistake. I presented an
example with voltages, currents, and powers that are all
self-consistent, obey Ohm's and Kirchoff's laws, and don't violate any
physical laws. It simply uses those laws, equations that can be found in
nearly any transmission line text, and arithmetic. The analysis is
correct as written.

You've demonstrated that you're unable to produce a similar analysis
which can be fit into your conception of how things work. If your
problem is dyslexia or unfamiliarity with complex arithmetic, all you
have to do is say so. Neither is anything to be ashamed of.

I now return the readers to the standard flurry of hand-waving,
objecting, dodging, and excuses. But don't expect an analysis,
derivation, or proof. And I'll be back outta here.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

W5DXP wrote:

Roy, you are the one who made the mistake. I have told you exactly
what your mistake is. The rest is your problem, not mine.
. . .