Old February 10th 04, 09:54 AM
Ross Matheson

(Fuse19) wrote:

: i make lamps out of them 829B with 2 plate lines they look good with the
: sockets and with copper plate lines also i use 832 also i have made a few i
: use oak base low gloss finish if you would like to see pic i can email they
: are for sale also $25.00 plus shipping del k9fcm

Just noticed this ...
Hey, I'd love to see some pics, if you'd care to send some!
I know a guy here who makes exotic one-off lamps in copper and brass.
Please just reverse the country code - nz, not zn.
You might like to post some jpgs as well, to either or both of
alt.binaries.pictures.radio
alt.binaries.radio.pictures
and I'm sure quite a few of the folks there would enjoy them.
Ross
(in nz, not zn)