Old July 9th 05, 11:14 PM
Bob Haberkost

"David Eduardo" wrote in message

| "Robert J Carpenter" wrote in message

| "Ron Hardin" wrote in message
| WDLT 660 Mobile is booming in in Central Ohio at 5:45 EDST;
| they have no appreciable radiation northwards, according to the
| map, and 850w nights as well, and their local sunrise is 5am CST,
| which is over an hour away.

| They may very well have special permission given that tropical storm
| Cindy is in their area.

| You do not need permission to use better facilities in time of emergency.

No, but the emergency has to have been officially declared to do so,
doesn't it? Which is not to say that it wasn't, but it seems to me Cindy
was hundreds of miles off the coast when Ron posted this, and thus Mobile
wasn't yet in a declared emergency.
Men born to freedom are naturally alert to repel invasion of their liberty
by evil-minded rulers. The greatest dangers to liberty lurk in insidious
encroachment by men of zeal, well-meaning but without understanding." --
Justice Brandeis
For direct replies, take out the contents between the hyphens. -Really!-
..