Old July 10th 05, 02:43 AM

Default Voice of Justice -Iran?

I tuned in to the VOJ a few nights ago. Even though they said that
they were broadcasting from Tehran, I felt that the announcers had
accents which sounded Chinese, with the difficulty pronouncing "l" and
"r" sounds. The signal was every bit as strong as from CRI, too.
Being that there are quite a few nations which are opposed to the US,
and broadcast shortwave programming accordingly, I can believe that
China would take shots at us in the name of the Iranians (even without
any kind of agreement to do so) just to add more rhetoric against the
United States in earshot of its people.
Yeah, I know that it sounds weird, but I've heard a lot of weird stuff
on shortwave over the years.