Old July 10th 05, 05:06 AM
Li`Changchun

"running dogg" wrote in
snip
You seem to agree with the idea that life should be
a game of personal grudges, in which case I feel sorry for you. Most of
us outgrew the grudge stage a long time ago, but people like you seem to
be kept alive by your specific grudges against specific people, or
against whole groups of people. You seem to think that everybody who
doesn't agree with your specific views is evil. Sadly, you're not the
only one who thinks this way-many evangelical Christians feel the same
way, and they're running the country.

Running the country? Your nuts! But that fact doesn't surprise me coming
from the Left.

In the Muslim world, such people
are called jihadin, and they are out to kill everybody who doesn't agree
with their "pure" devotion to Islam.

Just now you figured that out? And here your spouting Chritian history as
if your a theologian.

Considering the history of
Christianity, I would bet that the evangelicals would do the same if
given half a chance. You can't argue with the type of religious devotion
that demands the murder of all heretics, meaning all those who are
insufficiently devout, even if they are from the same religious
tradition.

You seem to have a strange way of transposing ancient history into the
present
and the future. Are you an Islamic fundementalist? That would explain your
Christian grudge.
On the other hand, I suppose a Leftist would politely kneel down and kindly
beg for a Islamic beheading.