Old July 10th 05, 06:18 AM
Michael A. Terrell

Peter Maus wrote:

Sure, I'll get on that. It's about a 50 drive from where I am.
For a stock number. Not a problem.

I didn't ask you to drive anywhere, I simply asked if you had the
part number of what you were talking about.

Like I said, you clearly don't believe me. And typical of
internet discussions, now you've chosen to disbelieve outside
information which has been made available. Not surprising. And now,
asking now for MORE information, also suitable for dismissal. As I
said, the back and forth becomes pointless.

You are absolutely right. Since you either can't, or won't back up
your position there is no further reason for me to listen to you.

My original post still stands. In the conflict between your data
and my experience, the radio breaks the tie with a clear voice.

Whatever. All I asked was questions to help me track down a source
of a part that works at less than half the standard voltage for a
typical white LED and defies the manufacture's data from every source
I've checked..

The only thing I can suggest, is start hitting some hamfests, and
try it for yourself.

I went to the only hamfest within my driving range last fall and I
didn't see anyone selling any components, let alone LEDs.

And people wonder why some members stop posting here.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida