Old July 10th 05, 06:36 AM
m II

Honus wrote:

I don't know...I'm really not trying to pick a fight with Manboobs, I swear.
But the nym is saraclese manboobs. Maybe Sara Clese is um, less endowed than
some. I've been trying to figure it out, but I must admit to failure. The
saraclese is what's throwing me. But I sure hope no one ever takes a good
look at this latest addition to my spell checking dictionary. Manboobs would
be hard to explain to my wife, you know?

Saraclese first reminded me of John Cleese, but that wasn't close enough. Then I
thought 'paraclese', but the spelling is off, so it became Pericles. I then did
a search on Pericles and Manboobs, and surprisingly, there were results.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...G=Search&meta=

That lead to a search on Habib and it became clearer.

http://www.google.ca/search?hl=en&q=...+Habib&spell=1

It appears they are mocking Mamdouh Habib.

http://prisonerswithouttrials.net/cases

mike