Old July 10th 05, 04:35 PM
Fred W4JLE

I hope your tinfoil hat is intact... Mind control waves are being sent out
daily over a CFA antenna.

I have visted your gulags just south of London and obsrved the slaves of the
new order as they were forced to drink warm beer at the Bull. Oh the
inhumanity of it all.

"Reg Edwards" wrote in message
What worries me is that people can disappear from the streets, be
removed from circulation, without any reason except that it might
possibly be something to do with the Official Secrets Acts. Untruthful
accusations by unfriendly neighbours about terrorist associations, for
example, would be of course kept equally secret.

Relatives are barred from asking questions about missing persons.