Old July 10th 05, 04:39 PM
Michael A. Terrell

" wrote:

Build up a solid-state 100cps multi-vibrator to do
it right. Much easier than you imagine and it will
remain a mobile rig.
--
Dj

On Sat, 9 Jul 2005 16:45:31 UTC, "Carl WA1KPD"
wrote:

I am converting an old Marine Radio to a 160 mtr rig. The supply used a
transformer with a 100CPS vibrator. Can I use the transformer that came with
it on 60 CPS AC?
Carl

There are already solid state replacements on the market for old car
radios. If you are lucky, one of them may work. Ask Gary Tayman on
news:rec.antiques.radio+phono for information about them. He restores
old car radios for car collectors.

--
Link to my "Computers for disabled Veterans" project website deleted
after threats were telephoned to my church.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida